We asked Time is Ltd.’s Anna Dolezelova about her role in disrupting the employee engagement industry and what she enjoys most about her job.
Anna works as Chief of Staff to the CEO, Jan Rezab. She began working at Time is Ltd. in 2020 as an Office Manager and Team Assistant. She is also studying business and psychology. This is the first employee spotlight in our series where we highlight the smart and dedicated people behind Time is Ltd.
- What about the Time is Ltd. mission statement resonates with you most?
- “We're on a quest to empower companies to utilize collaboration data to drive an engaged, focused, and thriving workforce.” The mission of Time is Ltd. is focused on helping companies create a better workplace for people. It is the core from which we evolve and optimize work habits and cultures.
- Do you have a personal motto?
- Simple - everything happens for a reason.
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- The Big Apple
- If you could meet anyone, who would you meet?
- Jackie Chan. I am a huge fan of kung fu and his movies.
- Work from home or from the office?
- What do you prefer: Email or Slack?
- Zoom or Google Meets?
- Meeting in person.
- What is the aspect of working at Til that you enjoy the most?
- Working closely with Jan, I have the opportunity to gain a comprehensive understanding of how we achieve our mission. From my perspective, the Time is Ltd. product development team combines top-notch software engineering, business and psychology, so I get to observe the practical application of what I study at university.
Sitting down with Anna, we enjoyed learning about her passion for Time is Ltd. and her desire to optimize work and improve people’s lives. As Chief of Staff to the CEO, she has an inside look into the product development process and go-to-market execution, and enjoys learning about all the talent and knowledge that goes into this process in real-time. You can find her in the office or watching a Jackie Chan movie.