We are looking for experienced Frontend Developer to join our team!
Your future job:
- You will be developing the core Time is Ltd. platform web-based app in React.js.
- You will work in a cross-functional Scrum team with FE developers and Data Scientists and a Product owner.
- You will help us to build completely new SaaS products from scratch, i.e. a startup in a startup.
- Produce high quality and tested code, improving the FE data algorithms efficiency, dataset sizes, and speed of visualization.
- Be responsible for a very important part of the product and act as a “CEO” of your backlog. Do important decisions every day to deliver the best Analytics FE in the world.
- Help the rest of the team with CI/CD and deployment of the FE.
- Working with top tech&data talents, building the products that have an impact.
- Using up-to-date technology.
- Give and receive valuable and constructive feedback.
- Learn and grow continuously - and share your knowledge with your team.
- You like solving problems and working within a team to produce world-class software.
- You are passionate about the things you build.
- You have knowledge of React / D3.js.
- You have experience with building the architecture of the FE application.
- You have experience with solving more complex tasks on FE, especially data transformation and visualization.
- You have experience with graphics in Canvas + WebGL.
- You have strong analytical thinking.
- You are willing to learn.
- Good English skills.
Our Tech Stack is mostly:
- Machine Learning
- Data Analysis
Perks & how do we relax:
- Flexible working hours
- Office in "Prague's Silicon Valley" (Karlín)
- Regular office breakfasts
- Massages in the office
- Team activities
- Summer office terrace barbeques
- Office parties
- Free snacks
- Really GOOD coffee