We are looking for an experienced UX-UI to join our Time is Ltd. team!
As our UX-UI force you will be focused on finding solutions that allow our customers to intuitively use our products.
Your future job:
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, prototyping and user-testing experiences for our products
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Design and deliver wireframes and prototypes optimized for PC and mobile devices
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
- Previous sound work experience of min 2 years with UX-UI (wireframing, prototyping, user research, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing)
- Experience with working in Figma is a plus
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback
- English skills on a communicative level
- Have a working permit for the Czech Republic
- Passion for design and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to create and work autonomously
- Have a go getter attitude/fit for the start up culture
- Have capacity to work full time - hybrid working form (home office and office days)
Perks & how do we relax:
- Flexible working hours
- Office in "Prague's Silicon Valley" (Karlín)
- Regular office breakfasts
- Massages in the office
- Multisport card
- Team buildings
- Team activities
- Summer office terrace barbeques
- Office parties
- Free snacks
- Really GOOD coffee
Is this interesting for you? Do you have questions regarding this position?
Perfect! Please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile including some basic information about you and your work experience. Feel free to include anything you feel might be important.