We are looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager to join our US team!
As a Content Marketing Manager, you will help build out a content marketing machine that establishes the Time is Ltd. brand as the leader in revolutionizing workplace empowerment. Working at Time is Ltd. you’ll have the opportunity to build out highly engaging content that will educate and empower a wide audience as to how companies can work in a way that improves employee engagement, increases effectiveness, and empowers employees to perform at their best.
From building out web content to launching a knowledge center, to producing high-quality video content, you’ll play a pivotal role in establishing Time is Ltd. as a world-class brand.
Your future job:
- Drive the production of a blog and work with internal stakeholders to ensure our content is receiving the maximum amount of impressions via owned and earned channels.
- Create or copyright assistance for email marketing campaigns and know how to improve results with more persuasive language.
- Produce high-quality video content for a wide range of channel use, included but not limited to, tradeshows, YouTube, Website, Vimeo.
- Measure the impact of content marketing across owned brand channels like our website, social media, and video distribution networks.
- Assist with building out Premium content pieces like Ebooks, whitepapers, webinars, case studies, and keynote decks.
- Experiment with building content for new channels such as Podcasts, Newsletters, and co-marketing initiatives.
- Uplevel the quality of in-product language to reflect our brand and strengthen the value of our product and user experience for all channels, including online, email, mobile, video, and print.
- Have 2-5 years of content marketing experience in a technology company or related industry.
- Experience creating high-quality written, video, and other miscellaneous content that is distributed via multiple channels.
- A proven track record of working effectively within a marketing team, with an acute awareness of how content marketing is driving success within the wider team.
- Experience measuring the effectiveness of content marketing with platform analytics and other measurement tools.
- Is open to occasional travel and would be excited to visit the headquarters in Prague for a couple of weeks per year.
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- A passionate individual who is interested in truly helping revolutionize the future of work.
- Looking to join an early-stage, but fast-growth company and won’t mind if they’re asked occasionally asked to work on something outside of their immediate job description.
- You are also willing to take risks, fail fast, iterate and learn.
- An excellent writer, communicator, and presenter, who enjoys simplifying the complex, technical concepts and telling compelling stories to internal and external audiences.
- A self-starter with a growth mindset and high standards who can juggle multiple workstreams loves to problem solve, and can efficiently guide a collaborative process in a fast-paced organization
Is this interesting for you? Do you have questions regarding this position?
Perfect! Please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile including some basic information about you and your work experience. Feel free to include anything, you feel might be important.