To be successful in this role٫ you should have previous sound experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas, preferably from SaaS business. You will use both written and verbal communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers from first contact.
If you are motivated, results-driven, and looking to join a fast-growing company, we’d like to meet you!
Your future job:
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns and converts them into sales opportunities
- Contact potential customers via email, calls, social media, and more
- Pitch our product offering in a short, but convincing manner
- Identify the needs of our customers and express how our product offering will help them achieve their goals
- Proactively reach out to prospective customers and encourage them to set up a call with our Account Executives.
- Report directly to the CEO and work well with other key stakeholders
- Showcase your confidence internally and externally on your knowledge of what our company does and how our customers use our products
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative or a similar sales role in Saas/Technology industry
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Fluent in both written and verbal English
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Experience with a CRM software is a plus (Salesforce)
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and a “can do” attitude
- 2+ years of Business Development Representative or equivalent sales experience in a SaaS or software company/technology company
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (Czech is an advantage)
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Solid experience with MS Office or comparable Google Suite applications
- Experience working with a CRM system is a plus
- Business acumen and target-driven personality
- Valid Work permit to work in the Czech Republic